The Winter time is a time where depression, unstable routines, and just everything becomes to be a blur. Organizing and growing are my two words of the year. Last Winter was my first as a full-time blogger and stay at home mom. It did feel like a challenge. Not because I chose to stay home with my then three- year old but mostly I was scared since it didn’t work out the first time around when A just born,
I didn’t want it to feel like a failure as a mom and wife.
I wanted the freedom to work on my own, especially knowing I would be graduating from college with a degree in PR, have time with my family and attend events my son had. Before then I worked a 2nd shift job which felt like I was giving a lot up. I could never really work a day job due to schedule conflicts.
Being a blogger and influencer can be daunting and sometimes lonely as many of your family doesn’t understand what it means to have the hustle and be an influencer. I’ve finally accepted that and know the many few who do. One thing I did not do last year was, organize my time. At times I would feel burnt out since either I was doing things at the last moment or wanting to take the time off a few days at a time.
When I heard about Peacock Paper Gifts I just fell in love. I’ve heard of planner addicts but never knew the extent of them. Now I totally understand. The planner has amazing content features that I would never think of. From grocery lists, daily blocked times, water consumption, weekly meal planning and more. Plus the price is perfect. My last planner was from Blue Sky and it was just the normal weekly and monthly planner for almost $20. Whereas Peacock Paper Gifts is normally priced at $36.
10 Ways To Organize Your Time During The Winter
- Monthly Budget. This planer offers a prewritten monthly budget. My husband and I always do one monthly and I always end up losing it on another piece of paper.
- Track your water consumption. With the medication, I’m on from PCOS I end up feeling dehydrated and nauseous.
- It’s the beginning of the year which meals meal planning is in full force.
- Grocery lists. I always make a list and either put it on my phone or write it down and I end up losing it on the way.
- Daily and hourly blocks. Perfect for the blogger, stay at home mom, freelancer and work at home mom or dad. Blocking off small amounts of time to do tasks for your side or main hustle, remote job or household tasks you don’t want to shy away from.
- To Do Lists.
- Household to do lists.
- Don’t forget check box.
- Monthly goals. Personal or professional.
You can shop for your planner HERE