Happy Holidays Friends. I hope you are having a great start to the holiday season. Who’s almost done with their Christmas shopping? 🙋 Thanksgiving is next week and I am so super excited. Instead of running around like a crazy lady I decided to do a combo of things. This year I am trying something a bit new and adding more personalized gifts, big and small to my lists. That’s why this homemade facial is a great addition that I thought would be great to share. Plus I just love facial masks. They are so great for your skin, especially during the Winter. I normally do a face mask 1x-2x per week. It helps my skin so much.
Homemade Facial Spa In a Basket
This facial spa in a basket is super easy and also includes that number one thing you need. Skincare! Taking care of your skin is super important. If you have been seeing my posts on Instagram you can see why? Why not relax while doing that? With the goodies in this basket, you can sit and relax before the holidays or after. That is why everything combined is essential to have. Plus this makes such a great gift for any lady in your life that is super affordable to have.
Items You Need
- Wicker Basket or wire basket
- Gift Tag (for wine bottle) (if you make your own make sure you print on cardstock)
- Bottle of Wine (any choice)
- small towel
- Patchology FlashMasque®5 Minute Masks Face Masks: Hydrate , Soothe, Illuminate
1. Place small towel inside basket
2. Wrap gift tag around wine bottle. You can also use a string and wrap around the front of the basket.
3. Style wine bottle, loofa and face masks around the inside of the basket.
4. Voila. All done.
Hope you enjoy the basket. This also makes the perfect gift.
Shop The Post