This is a sponsored post in partnership with CATALO and The Motherhood.
Now that A is at that age where he understands a bit more I am always trying to instill the best in him. That also includes staying healthy. Especially as a child who has ADHD. I always remember my mom doing the same for me. Plus who wouldn’t want that for their child? Starting them young is what they need. So, they know to continue as an adult. Today I am sharing 5 Ways To Set A Healthy Example For Your Little One.
5 Ways To Set A Healthy Example For Your Little One
- Stay active: If you show them that you are serious about staying healthy they will want the same. Even if you are overweight there are ways to start easy. Even myself, being a PCOS sufferer weight gain is a huge part of it. As long as A sees me doing the part he will want to continue to do the same.
- Eating healthier: Since A is at the age where being picky is still something that we encounter I try as much as I can to sneak his veggies in. One way or another. One thing about his ADHD he burns more energy than I can even fathom. Which is why he is off the wall most of the time. Go figure!
- Get tested: Staying healthy means knowing what nutrients you need. Even after a year of giving birth, I was Vitamin D and calcium deficient. That’s why I continue to use CATALO Vegetarian Calcium Formula.
- Getting nutrients from something other than food: When you are on some type of diet for health reasons taking supplements is the way to go. I have been anemic all my life and A, unfortunately, developed the same trait. That is why I enjoy using Vegetarian Iron Made With Organic Curry Leaf.
- Drink more water: Drink it for yourself and kiddos. That way the little ones will follow your footsteps. They offer so many different types of water bottles. Plus you are even saving the environment. You can even start by adding a bit of lemon or infusing your water when you get sick of the no taste in water.
CATALO Vegetarian Calcium Formula: This is a veggie based supplement which I love. It also is based greatly for pregnant and lactating women which is a huge plus. They also include: Aquamin™ Sea Algae Calcium Powder (Calcium and Magnesium), Acerola Extract (Fruit) (Vitamin C).
Vegetarian Iron Made With Organic Curry Leaf: I love the fact that all these supplements are veggie based since I am allergic to gelatin capsules. This one is made of organic curry leaf grown on certified organic farm with advanced technology to ensure efficacy. Plus it provides 18mg Iron per serving to meet the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA)