This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. You can click any image to shop. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting me and this blog. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Dad’s, husbands and boyfriends always need something special. I always feel like there is never enough time in the day for them. My husband is an electrician so he goes to work super early and even when he comes home from work he’s super tired. Even as a stay at home mom I feel like I still don’t spend as much time in between the blog, caring for a preschooler and just taking time for the home. I rounded up a great list of items for any man in your life in this gift guide.
1. The Barber
2. The Mixologist
3. The Gamer
4. The Entertainer
5. The Super Hero Feen
6. Always On The Go
7. The Lounger
8. The DIYER Or Builder
9. The Party Goer
10. The Sports Fan
- Harry’s Shave Kit: I received a sample similar to THIS a couple months back and loved this brand. For $14.99 you receive a premium type of razor with great products.
- Extra Large Ice Cube Tray: I’m sure any man would love these extra big ice cubes.
- Playstation VR: If you’re anything like my husband then you still have some type of game system lying around. THIS is perfect for those gamers.
- Mini Ping Pong: This is the perfect gift for those holiday and family functions.
- Marvel Dead Pool Hat
- Tile: If you’re one to lose your keys, luggage etc THIS is the perfect gift. You can control everything from online and their app.
- Gaming Socks
- HP Sprocket: These are so fun. They come with sticky backs so you can remove the backs and put them on paper, use for holiday parties etc. I was able to use mine for A‘s Fall DIY family leaf.
- Bruins Bearded Beanie: I can’t get over this. My husband normally participates in No Shave November and will last throughout the season or until the finals/championship is over. Whichever comes first.
Hope these all inspired you.