This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. You can click any image to shop. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting me and this blog. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
I’ve been dying for hot chocolate for a while.
Since I was home I decided to whip up my own crock pot hot chocolate.
I was so glad I did. The cold season is finally here. We’ve officially pulled out our gear from last year. How crazy is that? I’m still in awe that Christmas is just about one month away. My husband and I literally just got back from Las Vegas a few days ago and the weather is completely different compared to how it is in Boston.
If you love anything sweet you will love this recipe.
- 1 (14 oz) can of condensed milk
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 6 cups of 1% milk (any choice of milk you like)
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of heath bar/toffee chips (your choice)
- marshmallows and heath topping, mini candy canes as a garnish
- Combine all ingredients excepts for items for garnish in crock pot
- Set on low heat for 4 hours
- Stir occasionally
- Once chocolate chips are fully melted and drink is hot you may turn crock pot to warm or turn off
- Top with garnish (marshmallows, chocolate chips, heath toppings etc)