You always have those times your lips are dry and smack on lip balm. Did you know a lip sugar scrub is an important as lip balm? That’s why I love making this Strawberry lip sugar scrub.
I love a great lip balm but shouldn’t we treat our lips the same way as our skincare routine? I started implementing this scrub last year and it helps so much especially when using a matte lipstick.
Today friends I’ll be sharing a simple and delicious way to incorporate a lip sugar scrub with essential oils and fruit.
This Strawberry lip sugar scrub is made with all natural ingredients that even the little ones will love.
- 2 TBS of Sugar
- Essential Oils: Mandarin | Candy Cane | Peppermint
- Coconut Oil
- Cup of fresh strawberries
- Mix together sugar essential oils and coconut oil in a bowl.
- In a blender or food processor add in strawberries.
- Mix strawberries in with other bowl of ingredients.
4. Then mix in sugar mixture with strawberries and voila!