Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. If you have been following me on social media you know I’ve incorporated a moderate keto lifestyle. You have to reduce down your love of carbs and sugar and intake more protein and healthy fats. Keto has been known to help women who suffer with PCOS lose weight.
Since being on Keto I’ve learned how to incorporate other things to help me along this journey. I put together this yummy Snickers inspired protein shake. You can have this as a meal replacement if you would like or just as a snack. The best part is it doesn’t even have that chalky protein shake taste. One reason why I would never consume protein powder. Now I can use this all the time.
Snickers Protein Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1⁄2 scoops of VeganSmart vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbs. natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 1⁄4 tsp. caramel extract ( I didn't use it but it still tastes amazing without it)
- ice to desire
- Put all ingredients in blender ( I use a NutriBullet Extractor but a blender will still do the same)
- Pur into a glass, mug or protein shaker bottle
- Add a pinch of cinnamon or coca powder.