Now that we’re in the holiday season I started switching up my beauty and makeup products. I am so excited to share my holiday makeup pics.
Pixi Beauty is a brand that I have loved using from the start. I started using their skincare last Summer. I’ve been seeing them in Target for years. I would always eye them but never actually make the purchase. In November I tried the Pixi Pretties Collection and fell in love.
Shop the photo here
I love the fact that they offer most of the Pixi Beauty line at Target. You always get so much as if you are purchasing a luxury brand. Their highlighter, eye shadow, and matte lipstick gives off amazing color. I don’t wear much glitter but these eyeshadows are gorgeous for the holiday season. Here’s are my faves from their latest collection. Think about; all the glitter eye shadow and highlighter you could ever need.
- Pixi Heart Defensor Eyeshadow Palette
- Pixi + Rachh Loves – Layers Highlighter Palette
- Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head To Toe – Glow-y- Powder (Wednesday)
- Pixi Cosmetic Highlighter From Head To Toe – Glow-y-Powder (Fetch)
- Pixi Maryam’s LIT Kit – Day