Happy Sunday friends. As an adult, I still order a Shirley Temple every so often when I don’t want anything alcoholic but something that looks fruity. It has always been my fave when dining out but also a kids type of drink. They’re like an inspirational drink when you don’t want to have alcohol.
This easy Shirley Temple may contain affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting me and this blog. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
With Cinco de Mayo coming up you always want to celebrate with a fruity drink or flashy pink and yellow everything. Instead of using soda I wanted to create a more healthier version and it tastes super yummy. I swapped soda for Sparkling Ice.
This easy Shirley Temple recipe is just what you need to entertain guests and little ones during the holidays. You can beat both with serving to both types of guests and even add a little spike in for the adults.
Shirley Temple Recipe
- 2 tbs of Grenadine
- 1 bottle of Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 1 ounce of Vodka or Rum (for those who want an adult drink)
- Maraschino Cherries for garnish if needed
- Pour ice into
- Pour 1 bottle of Lemon Lime Sparkling Ice
- Add 2 tbs of Grenadine (Add more depending how light or dark you want the drink)
- Top with Maraschino Cherries for garnish if needed
- Serve with Straws