This post was sponsored by PhysicianOne Urgent Care as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
With the first month of the Fall, it’s always that time of year where transitioning from season to season can be hard. It almost feels like you go into survival mode. Going from being relaxed from fitting so much into your schedule to combatting the busy back to school schedule and the start of Fall can seem endless. Having to make sure the little ones are all set to start school can seem endless. Even more, from flu-like symptoms to allergies and asthma to just colds can feel like the worst. You always want to spend those Fall activities with the family but sometimes those unexpected times can cause a dent, especially; when already dealing with being the busiest. That’s why today I am sharing my top mom survival tip.
Survival against those busy Fall schedules
PhysicianOne Urgent Care centers are the best alternative to the Emergency Room and illnesses for all ages, from babies to the elderly. It’s a great way to turn that mom survival into an easy way to deal with illnesses during the year.
They have centers in New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Which is why this is great for those transitions with the weird weather and ickiness.
- Write down all appointments needed for everyone in the household: PhysicianOne Urgent Care is such a great resource. We’ve been through those no sick appointments available. Sitting in the ER with a sick child is no fun. That’s why it’s a great alternative to visiting an Emergency Room.
- Time-sensitive is important: PhysicianOne Urgent Care offers a check in your nearby locations which is great so you are able to view your drive time and their ETA you would have to wait.
- Receive shots, flu vaccines, physicals for everyone in one place: This is practically a one-stop shop for everyone. They have select shots available like TDAP, HEP B and more. Check out HERE and you can confirm which ones are available when contacting your local center.
- Finding a convenient place is essential: Survival 101 convenience is key. They are open 365 days per year, including Christmas Day and Thanksgiving Day. Hours may vary but their hours are incredibly convenient. Normally from 8:00 AM-8:00 PM.
- Communication is key: The worst is when you go to the ER and they never even contact your primary. Summer 2017 A had an accident and fell. He ended up knocking out both his two front teeth. The ER never contacted his primary care or dentist even when asking for their info. PhysicianOne Urgent Care faxes their notes to the patient’s primary care provider after each visit.
It is important to note that if a patient is concerned about whether or not they can be treated at a PhysicianOne Urgent Care center, they can always call 855.349.2828