Welcome to Jalisa Harris Blog! I’m Jalisa! I’m so excited you are here!
A little about me…
- I’m a 30 year old Boston based Millennial mom wife. I’m pregnant with my second baby and have overcome Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome now for the second time.
- I am half Dominican and I love to instill my culture. From hair, language to food.
- My son A who I speak about more than often has had ADHD since he was 3. Everything we do ( recipes, travel etc we do to incorporate the lifestyle of an ADHD child)
- I have natural curly hair and never dyed it. I was always afraid my natural color would never come back. Alot of my diet and lifestyle contributes to how my hair can react.
- I never thought I would have children until I got pregnant for the first time. It resulted in a missed miscarriage. From then on I realized I wanted to be a mom.
- I started blogging full time 2 years ago and love it. Being able to have my own brand is such an honor. I also recently received a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations in 2018 which I took my skills and contribute it to my own brand now.
- After getting married I’ve become a family traveler. I’ve traveled to so many places thanks to my husband. We always travel with our son and will continue to once this second baby comes.
- Since being a stay at home mom I’ve enjoyed cooking but I am still a coke zero and BIG MAC lover
I started this blog formerly Thrifty Haute Mom in 2016 after becoming a toddler mom. It’s been a way to serve as a creative outlet for me and like-minded moms around. I rebranded in 2018 into jalisaharris.com as I felt like I was growing out of being just a mom and all in all just looking to live an affordable but simpler life as a Millennial and a mother.
I write in hopes to inspire any moms out there who need a little inspiration but it’s also okay to struggle.
My Most Popular Posts You Can Find On The Blog
*Disclaimer: I am not a parenting, style or lifestyle professional. Any Fashion/Style/ Beauty/ or trend advice that I may display on this blog are of my own finding.
Lets Get Social!
See what I’m doing daily on Instagram and stories.
If you would like to contact me please email me at email@example.com or click the envelope ✉️ on my sidebar.
I will respond back within 48 hours.
For more information about working with me, go here.