Welcome to Jalisa Harris Blog! I’m Jalisa! I’m so excited you are here!
A little about me…
- I’m a 30 year old Boston based Millennial mom wife. I’m pregnant with my second baby and have overcome Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome now for the second time.
- I am half Dominican and I love to instill my culture. From hair, language to food.
- My son A who I speak about more than often has had ADHD since he was 3. Everything we do ( recipes, travel etc we do to incorporate the lifestyle of an ADHD child)
- I have natural curly hair and never dyed it. I was always afraid my natural color would never come back. Alot of my diet and lifestyle contributes to how my hair can react.
- I never thought I would have children until I got pregnant for the first time. It resulted in a missed miscarriage. From then on I realized I wanted to be a mom.
- I started blogging full time 2 years ago and love it. Being able to have my own brand is such an honor. I also recently received a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations in 2018 which I took my skills and contribute it to my own brand now.
- After getting married I’ve become a family traveler. I’ve traveled to so many places thanks to my husband.
- Since being a stay at home mom I’ve enjoyed cooking but I am still a coke zero and BIG MAC lover
I started this blog formerly Thrifty Haute Mom in 2016 after becoming a toddler mom. It’s been a way to serve as a creative outlet for me and like-minded moms around. I rebranded in 2018 into jalisaharris.com as I felt like I was growing out of being just a mom and all in all just looking to live a simpler life as a Millennial and a mother.
I live just North of Boston with my five-year-old and my husband.
Get to know the blog
Jalisaharris.com is a lifestyle blog meant to keep life simple as a Millennial mom. Keep momming simple even during this modern age.
I want to show every mom you have your own identity with practical style, easy recipes and personal experiences, favorite products and travels the simple way while navigating motherhood with an ADHD toddler.
I enjoy collaborating with great brands that connect with their target customers as well as my audience that will set them up with living a simple but practical life.
I’m Dominican American. I love my culture, the food and everything that comes with it. My husband even loves it almost as much as me.
*Disclaimer: I am not a parenting, style or lifestyle professional. Any Fashion/Style/ Beauty/ or trend advice that I may display on this blog are of my own finding.
Most popular posts:
If you would like to contact me please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the envelope ✉️ on my sidebar.
I will respond back within 48 hours.
For more information about working with me, go here.