This is what Target offered for the month of June in their very own beauty box.
If you are a beauty box maven this is a must.
Once a month Target will announce their beauty boxes. Currently they offer a women’s box for $10 and a men’s box for $5. For the amount of money it is worth every penny. You will receive a range Of sample, travel and full sized items. The downfall is, it’s not a monthly subscription box. If your on Target’s email list you will receive an email once the box comes live. Once it comes live you have to hurry and pay for your box. If you were to wait till the end of the day most likely they will be sold out.
- Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo
- Sheamoisture Fruit Fusion Creme Rinse
- Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Duo
- Laneige Water Bank Serum
- S.W. Basics Exfoliant
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Cushion
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Cream
- Soap & Glory Righteous Butter Body Butter
- Yes To Cucumbers 10-Count Facial Wipes
- CoTz Face SPF 40
- E.L.F. Lip Kiss Balm
Even if you are on a budget this is a great subscriptionbox. You get more than what you paid for.