That’s why putting together this sausage and spaghetti recipe was a must! A loves pasta anything so this recipe was a given. It’s not a fave when it comes to the sausage but there were ways around it.
The first thing you want to do is pick out your favorite sausage. It can be regular, smoked whichever you fancy to be honest. If you have little ones cutting in halves then quarters so it is smaller actually worked out better. It cuts the time you would have to cut up again once it’s done cooking.
- 1 TBS of Olive Oil
- Dash of himilayan salt
- 1 TBS of Minced Garlic
- Pack of 4 Sausages
- 1 box of spaghetti
- 1 jar of marinara sauce or pasta sauce of your liking
- 3 cups of water
- Turn Instant Pot on Saute
- Add in olive oil
- Add in sausage
- Add in dash of himilayan salt
- Add in minced garlic
- Stir all in for 5 minutes
- Once done add in marinara sauce and mix together with sausages
- Add in water
- Then add in spaghetti but break in half
- Flatten out so spaghetti is touching sauce
- Pressure cook for 8 minutes
- Once 8 minutes are done release knob
- Voila it's done
I also picked up marinara sauce instead of a flavored sauce. Then added in my own spices and came out even better.
This recipe is such a good one for any time of the year. A started youth football a couple of weeks ago. That means that dinner is a bit later than usual. This is great for when we get home late (around 8:15ish) and I have him get ready for bed. I can make this while he is doing just that. It barely takes any time.
This is great to add in any extras and still would take the same amount of time. It’s a must love recipe that we as adults can have or the kids without sacrificing much.