Incredibles has literally has become a hit in our house since the sequel came out.
Aside from Jurassic World that is. When I asked A he says ” I want to be Dash not Jurassic World” I say lol okay we can do that. That’s why I decided to roundup Incredibles costumes for the whole family.
This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. You can click any image to shop. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting me and this blog. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
- Frozone is such a fun costume if you didn’t want to dress up as an Incredible.
- Dash is A’s favorite character so this toddler one is too cute.
- Baby Jack is literally the cutest out of all of them so this baby costume is the cutest out of all the Incredibles.
- This other Dash costume comes with sound and under $25 which is great on both ends.
- Elastigirl is my ultimate later ego so I just love the costume they created for mama bear.
- This cute dress up kit is great if their not sure what Incredible they want to be?
- The Ultimate Baby Jack Costume is right HERE
- If you want a classic Elastigirl I love this one.
- Mr Incredible is a classic plus A always cracks up over him.
- This 2 in 1 for Violet is super cute. It comes with a skirt or can be worn as her superhero status.
Hope you enjoy these and can’t wait to dress up for Halloween. What will you be dressing up as?