This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting my brand. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Halloween is just about two weeks away. Who can say yay… Growing up and I always loved anything nice and cold. A is exactly the same way. Since he started teething at three months old he was always keen towards popcicles. This is his first year where he is getting excited for literally every holiday.
He’s so excited for Halloween. I had to hide his costume until he can wear it. If not he will literally wear it everyday. Since he suffers from ADHD giving his treats that are loaded with sugar are normally only for a special occasion. Since I’ve been dying for a float for quite some time and we are having a Halloween party for him doing a test run is always fun. Can we say yay or nay? I decided to pop a twist on the regular ice cream float.
- 1 Quart or Tub Of Ice Cream: Whichever flavor you choose
- 1 bottle of sparkling ice or store bought sparkling ice
- Whipped Topping or Whipped Cream
- Pour in sparkling ice 1/4 way
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream
- Pour in sparkling water another 1/4 of way or until it starts to bubble over
- Add whipped topping as desired
I’m also linking up with some great bloggers this month to bring you some great Halloween content. If your a blogger and would like to link up follow along below.