*I received a free bottle of Evian® Facial Spray in exchange for my honest review*
Can you believe the Spring is finally here? Boston has been longing this time of year for a while. If you have been following me on Instagram you know how tough this past Winter has been for my family and I. Having a toddler can mean messy central.
Springtime is a godsend for a mom like me. Having a three year old who is just getting out of the potty training phase can be the messiest. When I was sent Evian® Facial Spray I thought all my prayers were answered. Also having a boy who suffers from ADHD means you also need to be on the go. With the better weather means being able to get outside and get more exercise. He’s able to run off his energy and tire himself out more easily. This is a godsend for both of us. Just being able to watch him and knowing a few hours later he will dreadfully tired.
I don’t carry around a baby bag full of baby products anymore. I found this hip bag at Tj Maxx last November when shopping for a carry on for our Disney Trip. The most I will carry around is a pack of wipes, an extra set of clothes in case of any accidents and my wristlet. Being introduced to Evian® Facial Spray is great for beauty emergencies for mamas and kids big or small.
- When you have to get rid of sticky hands
- Public restrooms. When your out and about and need to rinse off those fingers or your hands.
- Amusement park: We all know how it is when your at an amusement park and your kiddo is gets off a ride all sweaty or even drenched.
- Day trips: Heading out to a splash pad or local pool?
- Family Date Nights: My husband and I normally take my son with us on date nights unless its adult only. This spray definitely comes in handy for any touch ups makeup wise or picking up messiness if the establishment isn’t really kid friendly.
What is your must have Spring bag essential?
3 lucky winners will receive a Skip Hop Duo Signature diaper bag, in Heather Grey filled with a 10oz, 5oz, and a trio of travel sized evian facial sprays!