This post is sponsored by Torani. All opinions are my own. #ToraniPumpkinTime
These mini pumpkin-spiced cheesecakes are my fave for this holiday season
Pumpkin spice season is officially here. Since the end of August, all you see and hear about is pumpkin-spiced everything. From coffee, tea, dip and of course those Thanksgiving dishes.
Here in New England once Sept 1st hits everyone is pumpkin everything ready. This also means sweets and dishes you can cook.
That’s why for this Fall season I wanted to do something a bit different. Something you can have at home or at those family/friends get-togethers. This 5 ingredient recipe for the mini pumpkin-spiced cheesecake cups are so delish!
We all love simple recipes especially, during the busiest time of the year. That’s why I aim to make this one simple, easy and takes less time to create. In between prepping and actually cooking.
I couldn’t stop eating the cheesecake filling. Which I know probably isn’t the best but hey!
I realized you could also use it as a separate pumpkin dip if you choose and it still works out to be great.
Easy Mini Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes Recipe
- Torani Original Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 2 cups of sugar
- (1) 8 Oz package of cream cheese
- 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 pumpkin pie purée
- 4 tbs of butter
- Muffin pan
- Cupcake liners (makes it easier)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup of sugar. You can melt butter if it is easier for you
- Place graham cracker crumb base in muffin tins
- Bake for 5-10 minutes
- While graham cracker crumbs are baking start making the cheesecake filling.
- In a bowl mix rest of sugar, cream cheese & pumpkin purée
- Once it is fully blended add in Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup. This makes it takes just like pumpkin with a sweet twist
- Remove base from oven
- Top with cheesecake filling and bake for 10-15 minutes
Voila! You have the perfect pumpkin spiced mini cheesecakes. The best part is using Torani Pumpkin Pie Syrup! It literally gives it that kick you need especially if you’re a pumpkin spice lover!! You can top with whipped cream and put it in a dish or center of a plate-like I did below so if your guests aren’t fans of whipped cream they can make the choice.