Raise your hand if you love fancy dranks during the holidays 🙋. With every holiday season, I am always trying new recipes. No matter if it is a goodie, dinner or drinks I am all for it. Since the beginning of the year, I have adopted a more healthier lifestyle. Thta’s why I loved this red wine spritzer.
In turn, I have found ways to adjust my lifestyle and even A with his ADHD. With the holidays or vacation you tend to indulge more so this year I decided to find or make up my own cocktails. That’s why today I am sharing a super simple cranberry infused red wine spritzer.
If you are on a low carb diet or Keto this recipe is definitely for you. You can always adjust it if anything. This recipe is for wine but you can also put in vodka or rum if you are not a wine drinker. You can recycle this drink and use during any time of the year and use different fruit or juices.
During this time of year, I am oddly obsessed with cranberry so I just had to try this one out.
Easy Cranberry Red Wine Spritzer
- 1 cup of cranberries
- 1 bottle of red wine ( I used Barefoot Red Moscato- It only has 4g of carbs)
- 1/2 liter of sparkling water or seltzer water
- 1 1/3 cup of diet cranberry juice
- Mint for garnish
- You can make each cupful or a whole pitcher
- For a pitcher:
- Pour ice into a pitcher
- Pour in red wine
- Add 1 1/3 cup of diet cranberry (you can use regular cranberry juice if you would like)
- Add in 1/2 liter of sparkling water/seltzer water
- Top drink with mint (you can also muddle mint into cup or pitcher before adding other ingredients if you want more of a minty taste)
SHOP THE POST