This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting my brand. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Bring it on Fall. I love apple everything. FYI soon to come many recipes, drinks and treats. First up this recipe is great for Fall and even works for Thanksgiving. Ironically A doesn’t like cooked apples. He wasn’t to keen on this recipe so I left two cinnamon rolls on the side just for him. I’m that mom.
This recipe is super easy to throw together. Literally, as I had A screaming my name. This recipe is great to have the kiddos help you out as well. A was running around in his bat cape so I didn’t get that help.
When you have family and friends around all you want to do is entertain them right? These are perfect for that type of occasion.
A Few Things You May Need:
- Basic or a Cinnamon Roll Pan
- Baking Spoon
- Cooking Spray or
- Parchment Paper
- Can Opener: I use a soft touch opener.
- 1-2 Cans of Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Pie Filling
- You can also make your own filling
- Unroll each cinnamon roll
- Scoop out one apple at a time
- Cut each apple in half
- Layer on top of cinnamon roll
- If you don't cut apple the cinnamon roll may be hard to roll up
- Once you're done roll up cinnamon rolls
- Spray or butter pan
- All rolls may not fit in a circular pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
Another item to mark off my Fall Bucket List. Have you started to knock anything off yours?