These easy delicious 3 ingredient apple pie cinnamon rolls are the easiest to make and eat.
This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting my brand. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Apple pie is everyone’s favorite this Thanksgiving. Bring it on Fall. I love apple everything. FYI soon to come many recipes, drinks and treats. First up this recipe is great for Fall and even works for Thanksgiving. Ironically A doesn’t like cooked apples. He wasn’t to keen on this recipe so I left two cinnamon rolls on the side just for him. I’m that mom.
This 3 ingredient apple pie recipe is easy to throw together.
Literally, as I had A screaming my name. This recipe is great to have the kiddos help you out as well. A was running around in his bat cape so I didn’t get that help.
When you have family and friends around all you want to do is entertain them right? These are perfect for that type of occasion.
A Few Things You May Need:
- Basic or a Cinnamon Roll Pan
- Baking Spoon
- Cooking Spray or
- Parchment Paper
- Can Opener: I use a soft touch opener.
- 1-2 Cans of Cinnamon Rolls
- Apple Pie Filling
- You can also make your own filling
- Unroll each cinnamon roll
- Scoop out one apple at a time
- Cut each apple in half
- Layer on top of cinnamon roll
- If you don't cut apple the cinnamon roll may be hard to roll up
- Once you're done roll up cinnamon rolls
- Spray or butter pan
- All rolls may not fit in a circular pan
- Bake for 25 minutes
Another item to mark off my Fall Bucket List. Have you started to knock anything off yours?