Happy Sunday friends. The New Year is coming in full force. That means I’m always trying to find something remotely healthy. Why not start with a cheese board. I used to always think it was so hard to create one. Seeing all those beautiful Instagram cheese boards. So I decided to create my own with Mahón-Menorca from Spain which is my dads fave.
Mahón-Menorca is a hard but soft Spain cheese that is made based out of cows milk. It’s a super creamy but sharpish cheese that is great for almost anything. Like, soup, pasta, and those festive events.
Creating a cheese board
- Set down your bamboo board
- Choose your meats. Cheese and meat go hand and hand which I love.
- Cut up the finest cheese. I love using Mahón-Menorca
- Add some other type of protein like nuts/cashews.
- The wine. Pairing with a great red wine keeps the cheese board flowing. As well as the function.
- Voila your cheese board is done.