This post is sponsored by Babbleboxx but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Hey there. It’s officially the holiday season. If you have no idea what to purchase for her I have you covered. Every week I’ll be featuring a holiday themed post. Last week it was a holiday peppermint hot chocolate. Today is a Christmas gift guide for her.
As the years go by it can feel like Christmas gifts can be so hard to come by. This year we’re keeping things practical and efficient. Being able to find gifts that we’ll always use.
- SLIM Case from Grip2ü: I’m all for not dropping my phone. As a new mom again I’ll be juggling a 7-year-old and newborn so multitasking is my job now. Grip2ü has a SLIM snap-on case that provides ultra-thin seamless protection for your phone with a built-in Prevent The Drop® grip design. Plus it is, wireless compatible and has an interchangeable grip band so you can change the color of the band if you love customizing your phone cases. The SLIM is the perfect case for those who love to have a slim phone and phone case.
Use Code TINSEL15 for 15% off! Valid: 11/16 – 11/25
2. Halo Hand 2-Piece Set of Nontoxic Polish in Go-To-Red and Halo Pink: I live for clean beauty so I was so excited to find this clean beauty nail polish. HALO HAND NAIL POLISH IS DESIGNED TO BE TOTALLY CLEAN. These nail polishes are always non-toxic and made with 10-free of the most common chemicals found in nail polish. Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Parabens, Acetone, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP) and Fragrance..
Plus, they’re vegan & cruelty-free packaged in all recyclable materials. They are also designed to be long-lasting, chip-resistant, and go on silky smooth.
Special offer going on right now. Use code HELLOHALO for a free gift with your first purchase!
3. Karen Neuburger Ladies 2 Piece Long Sleeve Notch Collar Girlfriend Pajama Set: We all need a pair of comfy pajamas. These Karen Neuburger pajamas. These pajamas were discovered by Oprah Winfrey and even featured on her daytime show. These pajamas are soft, comfortable, and cozy. They are made out of 60% cotton/40% Polyester so they’re perfect for all weather types. Plus they are perfect for sleep, working from home or lounging around. I love a good pair of sleepwear especially as a work from home mom.
4. Shortie Slipper Sock from No nonsense: I am obsessed with no grip socks. I wear them all over the house. These socks make great stocking stuffers. These socks are ultra-soft and even have no show length. Plus, they have non-slip grippers on the sole and are soft and cozy.
5. Mineral 89 from Vichy : I started using Vichy earlier this year so I was so excited to use their – Hyaluronic Acid booster to strengthen & repair the skin barrier. It makes a great face serum. It’s clinically proven to strengthen & repair the skin barrier while adding hydration to the skin. It’s Formulated with Vichy Volcanic Water to fortify and protect the skin from exposome aggressors, like pollution, stress, and fatigue. If you didn’t know
Hyaluronic Acid is capable of holding 1000 times its weight in