This post was sponsored by Hood as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Raise your hand if you love dairy? Dairy has always been one of those things that has become picky for adults and littles. You feel like you can do without but not really. Having a preschooler can be a daunting experience at times. Over the last year, A has become a picky eater. One thing that has never changed is breakfast. It’s always been his most favorite meal. If you follow our Instagram on the weekends then I’m sure you have seen our stories quite a bit. Every weekend we go for breakfast. Sometimes he gets to go Saturday and Sunday (with my in-laws). That is until it comes to his dairy. When he was a baby he loved it so much he had to slow down. Now that he is about to hit 5 he turns it away. Finding ways to hide it can be hard but I try.
Growing up my mom always made sure I had the best in my diet so now that I am a parent I try to strive for the same. Especially, now that he goes to school part-time. He basically, brings his breakfast to school as a snack so getting it ready prior is key. Finding a great product that my whole family can benefit from is always a plus. Instead, of having to purchase more than one product. Hood is always a go-to product that we use.
Hood always shares great products for the family. Hearing about their Calorie Countdown was heaven. It always seems hard trying to cut something out. Then you feel nutrition wide you’re not getting anything. Hood Calorie Countdown has a great creamy and delicious taste. Plus it’s even great for the littles. A few facts that would be great for the whole family.
- It’s offered in Whole, 2%, Fat Free, chocolate-flavored and even 2% Reduced Fat Chocolate.
- They use ultra-filtered milk with water which is pretty interesting.
- It offers 42% less calories
- 75% less sugar ( A suffers from ADHD so sugar is a huge aspect. This is a +).
- Offers less carbs. (I suffer from PCOS which carbs are a huge aspect too)
I’m sharing a new favorite of mine that A loves. We love to incorporate Hood Calorie Countdown with our smoothies. Sometimes kids get bored with sipping from a straw. Smoothie bowls have become a huge rage lately. I’ve put together one that we’ve all come to love.
Fruity Smoothie Bowl
Ingredients: Use frozen fruit that way you don’t need to use ice
- 1/2 (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup mango (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges for garnish ( fresh)
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1 cup of Hood Calorie Countdown
- Add frozen fruit to blender and blend. I use a Nutri Bullet.
- Now add Hood Calorie Countdown and blend. Add in a little at a time until you get to the consistency you want.
- It makes a ton so you can freeze. Thaw when you decide you are going to have the rest.
It’s super yummy in the morning or snack time.
You can purchase all that Hood Calorie Countdown offers at Walmart.
Plus you can save .75 off any Hood Calorie Countdown. Click HERE to save.