Happy Friday friends. Earlier this month I posted all about 30 things I want to accomplish now that I am 30 years old. I promised I would gather my birthday list. Which happens to be 30 things I want during my 30th birthday month. Yay to all of you Virgos. So here it is!
30 things I want this month for my birthday!
You can click each item below!
This post does contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission for any clicks or purchases. Thank you for supporting this little blog of mine!
- Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera: I’ve been looking to upgrade my NIKON especially when I end up traveling and I want a crisper image.
- Stainless Steel Bottle: Especially when I’m on the go this bottle comes in handy to make sure you get to your daily water consumption goals. I also have this tumbler.
- Universal Thread Woven Mules: I loved their Summer woven ones so I’m sure these ones are just as comfy.
- Revlon Laser Brilliance Shine Styler: I’ve been taking my curly hair routine seriously lately. I’ve always air-dried my hair but have heard how good it can be to diffuse your hair. I was in Target a while back and saw this dryer which comes with a diffuser.
KitchenAid Professional 5 Qt Mixer: I’ve been wanting a mixer for a while now. That’s the Martha in me.
- True & Time Black Slip Ons: If you want a dupe for the Steve Maddens these are it. They have memory foam insoles that feel amazing and welp are under $20.
- Apple Watch: I’ve been needing something to help track my steps.
- Converse Shorelines: Since a teen I was always a Converse shoe lover. Over the past few years, I’ve always re-upped to the shorelines. These ones are their newest version.
- Silk Pillowcase For Hair & Skin: I’ve heard great things about how a silk pillowcase is great for your hair at night.
- Nespresso Machine: I’ve been hooked on espresso since my mom introduced me to Starbucks. Since then even when I go to Dunkin Donuts I’m forever either getting a shot of espresso or an espresso-based drink. That’s why I told my husband I wanted a Nespresso Machine for Christmas. That and I’m curious to see how much you actually save having an espresso machine.
- Camera Lens Coffee Cup
- Scalp Massager: I just got one of these and love the vibrating option. It really helps your hair follicle.
- Medterra CBD Oil: Last month I tried CBD OIL for the first time and I must say it helped me with sleep. It does take a while per person so I’ll continue to use it to see what benefits are reaped. A lot of women indicate it has helped them with their PCOS. I’ve also heard good things about CBD OIL you can diffuse if you don’t want to ingest it. I FOUND THIS ONE HERE. I’m not 100% sure if you can diffuse any type of CBD OIL so I would purchase the ones that are specifically for that.
- Sonia Kashuk Brush Set: I loved when they had her makeup line in store. I’ve everything about all her collections
- C9 Champion Sneakers
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Loopy Case: I’ve loved the one I’ve had over the past year. I just upgraded to the new iPhone so you need a new case lol.
- Mug Holders
- Leopard Pleated Top
- Time & Tru Jeggings
- Weekend Jogger Set
- Camo Sweater
- Yankee Candles
- Eye Buy Direct: I got 4 pairs of glasses for what I pay for 1 pair with insurance.
- Bed Shelfie
- Deva Curl Curls On The Go
- Instant Pot Roasting Rack
- Curls Graphic Tee
- Nars Lipstick Pencil
- Button Down Loose Dress
Voila! The 30 things I want this month for my 30th birthday list! A lot of these im sure plenty of us have now but some I can’t believe I haven’t grabbed yet.