This post contains affiliate links and referral codes. You can click any image to shop. If you shop from my blog, I may be compensated for clicks or purchases that you make. Thank you for supporting me and this blog. Read my disclaimer page for more information.
Now that we are in the first week of April, Spring should technically be here. Even though, the weather isn’t officially here yet, the official Spring month is here. Being able to just take a nice walk outside without having to wear a big Winter coat and 3 layers underneath. Here in Massachusetts, we had snow flurries back on April 2nd; by the end of the day, it was sunny and warm. Let’s, just say we are waiting for Spring to be here in full force.
To help you get into the Spring mood and one of the best seasons of the year; I rounded up 20 ways you can enjoy Spring for free or little to cost. The warm seasons go by so quick so spending less time in your home and outdoors is the best. Plus it creates such a positive outcome. Sometimes you need the inspiration just by being outside or around nature and enjoying the fresh air.
Bucket lists are so fun to accomplish. It’s always a list that you feel you have to do. It gives you inspiration and a better way to get things done.
20 Things To Do This Spring
- Visit your local state park and take a hike
- Make your own ice cream.
- Cook for the first time this season on a smoker.
- Make a DIY movie theatre in your backyard.
- Go sightseeing in your local town or city.
- Go to your local library (a lot of times they also offer discounted tickets to your local aquarium, zoo etc).
- Make DIY face masks. The kiddos plus yourself would love this self-care.
- Have a bonfire with friends and family.
- If its nice enough out visit your local lake.
- Go for a scenic walk.
- Visit your local farm. We have a few just North of Boston.
- Go to the park.
- Fly kites
- Ride bikes
- Go to the car wash or wash your own car.
- Go antiquing or to any local yard sales.
- Make smores.
- Check your local event guide for free events.
- Fill up your sandbox and put dinosaurs and dinosaur bones so you can hunt for dinosaur bones. (A loves doing this.
- Visit your local drive-in.